2 Grace and peace to you from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Thessalonians 2 (NIV)
These are difficult times in our world and lately it has been difficult to blog about the Christian life in our present global situation in regards to the Corona Virus and how we are to keep ourselves and our families safe. I would think that the Christian mind set would be to pray as a family to read the bible and the wisdom contained in it that we would keep ourselves and our family safe and out of harm’s way.
It’s true that non-believers would lead us astray that would endanger ourselves and our family and usually the rhetoric of the non-believers seem to hold truth on the outside but there is no love, no faith, no hope and no wisdom in their words.
So in today’s blog I decided to write 7 different scriptures in hope of giving wisdom, strength, and comfort.
1) 4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 1 John 5:4 (NIV)
2) 6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6 (NIV)
3) 11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)
4) 37 For no word from God will ever fail.” Luke 1:37 (NIV)
5)13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
6)21 Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. 22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.” Matthew 21:21-22 (NIV)
7) 7 For we live by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7 (NIV)
God bless all that read this with His love, light, grace, mercy, and wisdom. In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen.
21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. Revelation 22:21 (KJV)