11 So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing. 1Thessalonians 5:11 (NLT)
I just finished reading the book of Ezekiel and started the book of Daniel so today’s blog is not a reflection of either but something that has been in my heart for quite some time. Usually I start my blogs with this scripture because I think that it is important to wish everyone well and with blessings.
2 Grace and peace to you from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Thessalonians 2 (NIV)
However, today I started the blog with 1Thessalonians 5:11 because I wanted to lift up the people of the Christian brotherhood as we Christians should lift up everyone around us. We Christians have and will become the brunt of many attacks both verbal and physical.
10 Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life. Revelation 2:10
Below there are eleven scriptures, although there more and too numerous to list in this blog, that remind us to stay strong in the Christian faith. We should not believe in man but in the Lord of Heavens Armies and stay strong in the Christian faith.
- 13 Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.14 Let all that you do be done in love.1 Corinthians 16:13
- 10And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 1 Peter 5:10
- 10 And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. 1Peter 5:10
- 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Ephesians 6:10
- 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lordyour God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:19
- 13I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
- 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
- 33“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
- 33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” John 16:3
- 3 But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one. 2 Thessalonians 3:3
- 37 For nothing will be impossible with God.” Luke 1:37
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 NIV
God bless all that read this with His love, light, grace, mercy, and wisdom. In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen.
21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. Revelation 22:21 (KJV)